A valid proof of address must have the name of the customer and must be dated within 90 days. In addition, this document must also be in English.
For Individual applications the proof of address must be your residential address and for Organization applications it can be your personal or business address.
Accepted proof of address documents are any of the following documents:
- Utility bill (gas / electric / water)
- Telephone bill
- Cable / internet bill
- Insurance letter (motor / home / life)
- Mortgage statement
- Bank statement (Credit card statements are valid)
- Letters from benefits agency
- Financial statement (e.g. pension / endowment)
- Tenancy / lease agreement